Graystone is a wonderful place to live. It is a well maintained, quiet community and those interested in living at Graystone need to be aware of certain aspects about Graystone.
- Covered parking- at an additional cost and if available (check with management)
- Leasing- Graystone is an owner occupied community and there are leasing restrictions
- Smoking- Graystone is a smoke free community but there are designated smoking areas
- Pets- Graystone is a no pet community
- Heating- radiant heating in the ceiling (there is no natural gas at Graystone)
- Cable/Satellite- is not included
- Garbage- bagged garbage is picked up at the door every Monday, Wednesday, Friday (garbage is placed in the padded containers in the breezeway)
- Recycling- recycling is available but it is the responsibility of homeowners to carry recyclables to the dumpster
Please refer to the rules and regulations and other documents for more information.